Manmohana

As soon as she opened the door, Ayesha, who came to know about her mother's condition, asked her father – how is Abbu Ammi?

Ayesha's Ammi Asma had undergone a heart transplant operation just a few days ago, she was suffering from heart problems for a long time, after a very long wait with great difficulty, a Hindu woman, who was a very big Krishna devotee, her heart was given to Asma as she died of brain dead.

Ayesha's Abbu Ikram said, 'Your Ammi's health is very good, but I don't know after the operation, she does some things like delusion, she offers Namaz at the time of Namaz, but instead of Adab, now everyone gets Radhe. Krishna has started speaking and has also brought an idol of Laddu Gopal Ji by insisting.
Talks to that idol in private, says you are my Manmohanna since I have seen you I have lost my mind. On refusing, she says that she has had a relationship with Laddu Gopal Ji since birth.

I think daughter, all this has happened because of the heart of that Hindu woman, but saying what can I do now, Ikram puts his hand on his head with regret and says what our society will say, one Muslim woman is praying to non-religion. Just talk to your mother and explain to your mother, maybe she can understand something. But the doctor has said that there should be no pressure on the heart so explain slowly.

Okay now you don't worry Abbu, I come to meet Ammi, saying that Ayesha moves the curtain of the room and goes to the inner room.
and sees that her mother is changing the dress of Laddu Gopal Ji and humming
Manmohana Manmohana Teri Deewani Hui Main To Babri, Ek Baar
Darshan Dikha De Shaymana, Mere Manmohan.

As soon as Ayesha comes inside, the asme calls her Radhe Krishna, and says, 'Today is my Manmohana's birthday, it has to be decorated well, it has to be prepared, it has to be made sweet, many things have to be done, it is good that you have come, Come on now help me in preparing for Lalla's birthday.'

What's going on, Mommy? Ayesha said. I know very well this is not all about a heart transplant, you have created some game, you can fool Abbu and all the family members but not me. I remember that you like the look of Laddu Gopal very much from the beginning, just introduce me to the reality now, and then I will understand something. And look yes tell the truth, then only I will be able to help you.

Ayesha, you caught my theft, so come on, let me tell you all the truth, said ammi.
I once went to my friend Mamta's house as a child to celebrate Laddu Gopal's birthday on Janmashtami, so when I saw the idol of this Bal Gopal, it sat in my heart.
But Tere Nanu (my father) was a staunch Muslim, never allowed even Kanhaiya's photo to be brought. After getting married, the household became involved in the responsibility of the family, but Manmohana's Mohini Murat remained in my eyes forever, thinking that I would bring Lalla home sometime.

And today when I got away from the responsibility of the house in this last phase of my life and I got a chance, I thought I would be able to stay with Kanhaiya for at least a few days like this.
See , I do not disrespect any religion, but now I have to engage in Manmohana's service. You already know that Raskhan was also a Muslim, but seeing Kanhaiya's idol, he became infatuated with Babare and sacrificed his whole life in true Krishna devotion, that's the only thing with me. This deceit is so cute. Make anyone crazy with your Mohini idol. But I promise, I will never give a chance to anyone to complain. Now just let me be with  Manmohana. The rest is your choice.

Ayesha smiled and said, don't worry, you spent your whole life in the service of all of us, now can't we fulfill even a small wish of yours.
I go out and tell Abbu, this is the effect of a heart transplant. Now stay with your manmohana as much as you want.
Alright Ammi, take care of yourself and celebrate Manmohana's birthday without any hesitation. No one will stop you.
Good khuda Hafiz… Na na na you are Radhe Krishna only. When Ayesha smiled and said, Asma also welcomed her as Radhe Krishna and again started preparing for her Manmohana's birthday.

Romantic THE GREAT TOWER AT KURA [SHORT STORY] AND AN OLD, OLD MAN [A POEM]

The Great Tower at Kura [short story] and An Old, Old Man [A Poem] One of two parts The Great Tower at Kura The Great Tower at Kura [4th mi...

The Ultimate Managed Hosting Platform
banner
Free Instagram Followers & Likes
LinkCollider - Free Social Media Advertising
Free Twitter Followers
DonkeyMails.com
getpaidmail.com
YouRoMail.com