The Monster Mash, A Graveyard Smash

The Monster Mash, A Graveyard Smash 

(short story I wrote when I was 11)

Monster Mash

Cemetery destroyed

Have you heard of Monster Mash? I think you know the story of how it happened, don't you? Well, I am here to tell you the true story.

It started late at night, when all the demons were out of human sight. Then a tune started playing and I jumped in fear! The monster has appeared! What a wonderful sight!

They were walkin' and a groove! Rockin' and a rollin'! "Mash it!" There was no way to stop this party except to say.

Everyone saw without me! Frankenstein and Dracula say "The Mash?" So I explained, "Yeah, you know? Monster Mash? Graveyard Vandal? Please tell me you know Mash!"

"Um..." All the demons replied "No."

Then I taught all the monsters to mash! We danced for six hours straight!

It was a pleasure that I go to every night! Sometimes I even invite my human friends!

Last night was a big surprise. We find out that the Swampy Monster in the Black Lagoon is also doing Monster Mash! So if you see piranhas jumping around, they are swinging along to the music!

The dance has become so popular that it has now become a song!

Last time I went to dance it was Coffin Bangers! They are the best ever! Of course don't believe me until you see them here!

The Wolfman, Dracula and his son have come! So did many others, including Ghouls and Zombies. You should come next time!

Well if your demon devil ever needs some dancing help come straight to me! Where in him as if he knows the monster mash!

Now the question is….

Will you I wrote this when I was 11 and was wondering what do you think of it? I feel like there are places where I want to change things, but I won't. I was happy when I wrote it, so why change it now?

How you feel about it?

Romantic THE GREAT TOWER AT KURA [SHORT STORY] AND AN OLD, OLD MAN [A POEM]

The Great Tower at Kura [short story] and An Old, Old Man [A Poem] One of two parts The Great Tower at Kura The Great Tower at Kura [4th mi...

The Ultimate Managed Hosting Platform
banner
Free Instagram Followers & Likes
LinkCollider - Free Social Media Advertising
Free Twitter Followers
DonkeyMails.com
getpaidmail.com
YouRoMail.com